Chicago Office, Fall 2017
Would you like to intern at TimeZoneOne? We have a PR internship in our Chicago office.
We’re looking for a public relations intern eager for real, hands-on agency experience. You’ll play an integral role in complementing the day-to-day efforts of the public relations, media relations and social media management teams.
This role could involve everything from social media writing and management to live on the ground social content at major press events, press release creation and media research. We’re looking for qualified candidates who have a completed college degree. The position is full time and paid.
The TimeZoneOne Digital team plan a project
- Creating press materials
- Building media lists
- Writing and editing social media calendars
- Gathering live social content for press events
- Creating PR and social media reports
- Proofing and editing copy for content teams
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Must have a degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Advertising or a similar field of study
- Superior verbal and written skills, including but not limited to creative writing, copyediting and proofreading
- Strong command of language
- Organized and [very] detail-oriented
- Keen eye for grammar, spelling, etc.
- Experience/willingness to assist with live on the ground social content
- Experience with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Understanding of PR principles
- Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Previous agency internship experience is a plus
- Interest in working with international media is a plus
If you’d like to intern at TimeZoneOne email your résumé, cover letter and one writing sample to Colleen Correll [email protected]
Catching up with TimeZoneOne clients Ronald McDonald House South Island
TimeZoneOne is a global creative communication agency that integrates brand building, PR, travel trade marketing, website development, digital marketing, social media management, content creation, and experiential activations. This integrated approach delivers more effective communications, stronger results, and better ROI.
Born in New Zealand, our company is headquartered in Chicago with operations in five continents across the globe.
We’re pragmatic creative thinkers who care about doing a fantastic job and delivering results. We don’t do style over substance, and we don’t do agency ego.
You’re amazing. We should talk.
TimeZoneOne Creative Director Tim Chapman and Designer Kim Hickford collaborate on a project
Have a question about this role? Fill out the form below or email Colleen [email protected]