Careers & Internships
At TimeZoneOne, we believe in the power of talent.
We place huge importance on finding, employing, and empowering the right people. If you have passion, drive and are determined to achieve great things, we need to talk. Don’t wait for the job ad. Call us today!
** TimeZoneOne is an Equal Opportunity employer. We recruit talent without regards to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
Chicago Office, Winter 2017
Would you like to work at TimeZoneOne? We have a PR Specialist role available in our Chicago office.
We’re seeking a dynamic public relations account coordinator with a go-getter attitude.
You’ll play an integral role in complementing the day-to-day efforts of the public relations,
media relations and social media management teams. This is an exciting new position for our expanding PR team with opportunity for growth.
The ideal candidate has two to four years of public relations experience with a strong background in media relations, social media, project management and writing as well as a passion for tourism. Previous agency experience is preferred.
- Creating press materials and building/maintaining media lists for international, national, regional, local and trade media
- Writing and editing social media calendars
- Staffing activations and press events as well as providing onsite social media support
- Contributing PR and marketing ideas to assist with larger strategy
- Creating PR and social media reports
- Proofing and editing copy for content teams
- Collaborating with creative, development and content teams to ensure integration of PR efforts
- Assist with managing team of interns
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Must have a degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Advertising or a similar field of study
- Superior verbal and written skills, including but not limited to creative writing, copyediting and proofreading
- Professional demeanor, strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced, team oriented environment with multiple client deadlines.
- Organized and [very] detail-oriented with a keen eye for grammar, spelling, etc.
- Experience with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Experience pitching media
- A positive attitude
If you’d like to join our growing PR team at TimeZoneOne, email your résumé, cover letter, and one writing sample to Colleen Correll [email protected]
TimeZoneOne is a global creative communication agency that integrates brand building, PR, travel trade marketing, website development, digital marketing, social media management, content creation, and experiential activations. This integrated approach delivers more effective communications, stronger results, and better ROI.
Born in New Zealand, our company is headquartered in Chicago with operations in five continents across the globe.
We’re pragmatic creative thinkers who care about doing a fantastic job and delivering results. We don’t do style over substance, and we don’t do agency ego.
You’re amazing. We should talk.
Have a question about this role? Fill out the form below or email Colleen [email protected]
65 East Wacker Place
Chicago IL 60601
+1 312 436 0851
579 Colombo Street
PO Box 13432
+64 3 366 5229