We solve business problems and tell stories. A small, independent integrated marketing agency celebrating our 25th year, located in a great brand new space in central Christchurch, we're looking for a key leader who loves developing big digital ideas, clearly communicates concepts, mentors and collaborates a team of developers & digital marketers. We are a tight-knit team with offices in NZ, US and Canada, though we instill a “one team” philosophy.
The Role: Solution Architect
A sound creative thinker, the Solution Architect develops big digital ideas, clearly communicates concepts, and collaborates with a team of creative developers to ensure best practice websites and digital assets solutions are delivered for our clients. The Solution Architect will also focus on new business development (in their area of expertise) and the company’s marketing plan to ensure growth, development and inspiring leadership are at the forefront of our DNA.
The primary objective is to help define effective solutions for our clients, and act as the thought leader in everything web, and constantly researching new tools, best practices and technologies to determine client solutions. When in the planning stages of any web development the Solution Architect determines the technology being used and leads the discussion in customisation, optimisation and integration of developed programmes, third party ecommerce, CRM programmes/services, as well as third party vendors.
The Solution Architect will support the Development Manager, Digital Project Manager, Creative Director and Studio Production Manager with their vision and detailed technical documentation to deliver projects as per expectations, within scope and budget.
- Resourceful, Collaborate, Innovate, Challenge, Celebrate
Special Skills / Competencies / Previous Experience
- 10+ years website management using CMS, preferably Silverstripe CMS, WordPress CMS or similar.
- 5+ years of experience working in a similar role in a creative or digital studio.
- Experience working on defining project budgets for projects budgeting up to 400K USD.
- Understanding of how third party tools (iFrames, API’s) work.
- Strong understanding of UI/UX.
- Strong business acumen and good with numbers.
- A proven ability to establish excellent working relationships across the organisation.
- Work with creative team to assist with web design phase ensuring designs meet project expectations.
- Familiar with Wireframing tools like XD, Balasamiq, or similar tools.
- Depth of experience and knowledge required to make sound judgements and decisions.
- Experience working on a SAAS product is desirable.
- Proven ability to deliver effective training.
- An eye for detail and systematic processes.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.