Facebook Live gives you a whole new low-cost way to engage, entice and delight your online customer community, while pleasing one of the toughest critics of all: Facebook's algorithm.
In this fun and free-wheeling webinar, you'll find out exactly why you should use Facebook Live, and how you can make it work for your destination or business.
- Why Facebook Live is good for you, your audience, and for Facebook
- What you need for a good Facebook Live video
- The kinds of topics and content that suit Facebook Live
- The technical ins and outs of using Facebook Live
- What to do before, while, and after you go live
- Examples of how Facebook Live videos have grown online communities and increased follower counts and reach.
We're holding two sessions. You only need to attend one.
Chicago Time: Wednesday 20 June 6pm
New Zealand Time: Thursday 21 June 11am
Chicago Time: Thursday 21 June 3pm
New Zealand Time: Friday 22 June 8am
Get the latest social media image and video specs. Profile pictures, cover photos, link previews, and adverts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.
TimeZoneOne teamed up with Hurunui Tourism, SKOPE Refrigeration, Perception PR, Lake Wanaka Tourism, and Whale Watch Kaikoura to share with you our five steps to tradeshow and expo success. Download your free guide now.
On March 1, we invited six marketers to share their top tips. Read on for videos and pictures of the event, and details of the next marketing networking talk.