The TimeZoneOne U.S. office is looking for a creative and confident content writer to join in on some TimeZoneFun (ha…). The Content Marketing Intern will play an integral role in complementing the day-to-day efforts of the content management, copywriting and client services teams. This position will work directly with the wider team, including occasional interfacing with international clients and offices to create award-winning content.
Duration: May - August 2018
Compensation: End-of-semester stipend contingent upon performance + academic credit where applicable.
- Create excellent targeted content for TimeZoneOne clients including:
- Social media
- Landing pages
- Some traditional media
- Interact with client CMS’ by uploading content, sourcing images and utilizing SEO principles
- Proof and edit copy, emails, web-pages and other materials
- Curate user-generated content
- Recommend areas for
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Must be currently pursuing a degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising or a similar field of study
- Superior verbal and written skills, including but not limited to creative writing, copyediting and proofreading
- Strong command of language and an adaptable written voice
- Discerning visual eye
- Research skills
- Familiarity with CMS management (Wordpress or similar)
- Understanding of what makes great content
- Basic HTML skills (CSS a plus)
- Ability to multitask, work independently, and problem solve on-the-fly
- Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
TZO’s pillars of Strategy, Creative, Digital and Content should be evident in all completed work, using college-level coursework and the broader team’s guidance as a foundation for success.