The TimeZoneOne US office is looking for a passionate public relations intern who is eager for real, hands-on agency experience. The public relations intern will play an integral role in complementing the day-to-day efforts of the public relations, media relations and social media management teams.
This role could involve everything from social media writing and management to live on the ground social content at major press events, press release creation and media research. We are looking for qualified candidates who have a completed college degree.
The position is fulltime and paid.
Duration: ASAP - August 2018
- Creating press materials
- Building media lists
- Writing and editing social media calendars
- Gathering live social content for press events
- Creating PR and social media reports
- Proofing and editing copy for content teams
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Must have a degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Advertising or a similar field of study
- Superior verbal and written skills, including but not limited to creative writing, copyediting and proofreading
- Strong command of language
- Organized and [very] detail-oriented
- Keen eye for grammar, spelling, etc.
- Experience/willingness to assist with live on the ground social content
- Experience with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Understanding of PR principles
- Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Previous agency internship experience is a plus
- Interest in working with international media is a plus