These successful social media campaigns show how we set goals and measure ROI.
Saint James School of Medicine
Founded in 2001, this Caribbean-based medical school hosts campuses on the islands of Anguilla, and St. Vincent and the Grenadines. With a goal to offer students from the US and Canada a high quality, affordable medical education, TimeZoneOne was tasked with reaching potential students and generating primary leads. Digitally, this social media campaign has spanned Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Lead generation via Facebook
- 1st 2016 – Dec. 31st 2016
- More than 97k link clicks and 2,834 leads
- Lead generation at almost 5x the rate of Google at 1/3 of the CPA
- At peak season we generated more leads than the client could effectively service, resulting in reduced media spend
Hidden Lodge Queenstown
This luxury lodge is set on the cusp of Lake Whakatipu, in one of New Zealand’s most idyllic tourist destinations. On a meagre budget, TimeZoneOne was tasked with building this new brand’s digital presence through SEO, Google Search advertising and a geographically-specific Facebook Page Likes campaign.
- Establish the credibility of the new brand on Facebook
- Increase brand awareness with luxury seekers in New Zealand and the USA
- 3rd 2016 – Jan. 11th 2017
- 5,102 Facebook page likes with a CTR of 6.15% and a conversion rate of 89.40%
- A 366.42% increase in website sessions driven by Facebook traffic (compared with previous period)
New Zealand owned and operated, Kiwicare offer an extensive range of pest control and garden care products for home and garden. In October 2016, TimeZoneOne launched Kiwicare’s Facebook page including the creation and curation of social media content, page management and a Facebook Page Likes campaign.
- Establish the credibility and authenticity of the Facebook page
- Drive Facebook traffic to the website
- 22nd 2016 – Jan. 11th 2017
- Like Campaign: 13,843 Facebook page likes with a conversion rate of 70.23%
- Page: 1.2M impressions and 14,071 Facebook page likes
- Website Traffic: 373.83% in website sessions driven by Facebook traffic (year on year)
Massel Australia – #MASSELTOP10 Competition
TimeZoneOne was tasked with executing a social media competition to support an on-pack promotion in selected Australian retailers: “10 Cubes 10 Recipes www.massel.com.au”.
- Brand awareness – to appear active in the marketplace
- To drive traffic to the website
- An Instagram-based photo sharing competition boosted through Facebook. Entrants were required to:
- 5th 2016 – Sept. 30th 2016
- 133 entries to be re-purposed as user-generated content
- Exposure to all 133 entrants’ social networks
- 941 pageviews of the competition’s Recipe Collection landing page, and 192 pageviews of the Terms and Conditions
Massel Australia Likes Campaign
Australian owned and operated, Massel holds the greatest market share in Australia’s stock cube category. Their product offering spans powders, liquids and gravies suitable for most dietary constraints and beliefs. After successfully launching the Massel brand in the US market, TimeZoneOne was engaged to redevelop Massel’s Australian website. As part of this refresh, we believed it was important to develop an Australian-specific Facebook presence to converse with loyal customers and build a rapport with potential fans. In a market saturated with competition, this required an aggressive Facebook Page Likes Campaign.
- Raise Facebook page likes to convey credibility and authenticity
- Drive Facebook traffic back to the website
- 1st 2016 – Dec. 31st 2016
- Facebook Like Campaign: 19,556 Facebook page likes with a conversion rate of 81.42%
- Facebook Page: 3.3M impressions with 20,364 Facebook page likes
- Website Traffic: 928.25% increase in website sessions driven by Facebook traffic, including a 59.73% increase in session duration (compared YOY)