The TimeZoneOne (TZO) story started in Christchurch 26 years ago, and as our American client base grew we expanded to the USA. Our creative team remained in Christchurch working on major international brands.
TZO is now part of the Schafer Condon Carter (SCC) family, a data-driven human insights agency based in Chicago, crafting thoughtful brand experiences for large clients across North America.
Together, our teams are experienced and know the NZ, Australian, USA and Canadian markets well so we're great at creating big ideas for our clients, and ROI to go with it. It's challenging and it's very, very rewarding.
Our clients are a mix of tourism, destination, education, property, food, manufacturing & agriculture companies, selling into both international and domestic markets.
The Role: Digital Marketing Manager
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will impart your expertise and leadership on all aspects of digital marketing for our clients and the business.
As a passionate digital marketer, you will bring expertise, leadership and management experience to a small digital marketing team, and mentor them to constantly learn, grow and improve. You will also be seen as the thought leader in all aspects of digital marketing, and will be expected to impart this knowledge to the wider TZO team to keep everyone up to date on industry trends.
The role is varied, and you will thrive on juggling multiple things at one time. You will lead, mentor and do the work; everything from providing high-level strategic direction for clients, to executing paid digital and social campaigns.
You also happen to be a good, kind human. People like you. Clients like you. And hopefully, you like people, too.
Skills & Experience
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field, e.g. digital marketing, marketing
- Capable of developing long term relationships with your clients
- Deep knowledge of social including market shifts and opportunities
- Strong knowledge/expertise in SEM, Media, Social (including paid), CRM, Measurement/Analytics, and SEO
- Knowledge of Google Fundamentals (Ads, Analytics, Marketing Platform, Campaign Manager)
- Possess a true passion for digital and social media trends
- Ability to travel on occasion
- US citizen or resident
- Commitment to quality
- An eye for detail and systematic processes
- Outstanding communication and writing skills
- Experience working with tight deadlines
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as part of an outstanding team
Key responsibilities include
- Lead strategy across digital and social marketing initiatives
- Deliver high performing digital marketing campaigns
- Partner with internal teams to bring digital marketing expertise to integrated marketing plans (both planning and execution)
- Be the agency’s go-to resource for the latest on social media news, platform changes, case studies, new channels, productivity tools, etc.
- Lead analytics and be able to make recommendations on shifts and optimizations for digital and social plans
- Analyze, test and optimize campaigns and present reports on traffic, spend and performance
- Ensure client websites are optimized for organic search and make UX recommendations
- Comfortable and confident to discuss digital strategies and tactics in client meetings (both current clients and potential new business)
- Lead and educate clients about best practices
- Manage, lead and mentor other digital team members
Smart, enthusiastic and friendly? Get in touch! Everything else we can work on.
Interested applicants should send their résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.