TimeZoneOne is looking for a passionate digital marketer with 5-8 years of agency experience who will bring expertise, leadership and management to a new team.
This role is a leader, doer and mentor to two team members. It’s a role where one day you might be providing high level strategic direction, and the next you’ll be rolling up your sleeves to execute a paid social campaign. You live and breathe all things digital and social, and you thrive in an environment where you are juggling multiple things at one time. You’ve got an entrepreneurial spirit and are on a constant journey to learn, grow and improve.
You also happen to be a good, kind human. People like you. Clients like you. And hopefully, you like people, too.
Key responsibilities include
- Lead strategy across digital and social marketing initiatives
- Deliver high performing digital marketing campaigns
- Partner with internal teams to bring digital marketing expertise to integrated marketing plans (both planning and execution)
- Possess a true passion for digital and social media trends
- Be the agency’s go-to resource for the latest on social media news, platform changes, case studies, new channels, productivity tools, etc.
- Deep knowledge of social including market shifts and opportunities
- Lead analytics and be able to make recommendations on shifts and optimizations for digital and social plans
- Analyze, test and optimize campaigns and present reports on traffic, spend and performance
- Ensure client websites are optimized for organic search and make UX recommendations
- Comfortable and confident to discuss digital strategies and tactics in client meetings (both current clients and potential new business).
- Lead and educate clients about best practices
- Manage, lead and mentor other digital team members
- Promote agency work, culture and expertise across our social and digital channels
- Strong knowledge/expertise in SEO, SEM, Media, Social (including paid), CRM, Measurement/Analytics
- Knowledge of Google Fundamentals (Ads, Analytics, Marketing Platform, Campaign Manager)