You’re a creative, confident and generally all-around awesome digital content writer, aren’t you? It’s okay, you can admit it. And what style and panache you do it with! My goodness. What a great time it must be being you.
Still, finding the right outlet for the kind of magnificence that spills forth from your brain and fingers… it can be a burden, can’t it?
Well, now that we have formed a bond with you, flattered your skills and character, and identified a challenge you may be facing, allow us to follow through on the final stage of our cleverly-constructed marketing overture: the right outlet for you is at TimeZoneOne!
Yes, we’re looking for someone just like you to join in some TimeZoneFun* in our Chicago office.
(* Please note: fun not guaranteed, but the odds are pretty good.)
If you’d like to gain experience in a fast-paced agency setting while also getting to write to your heart’s content, stretch your creative and strategic faculties, and build a varied portfolio of high-quality content, then it sounds like we'd love to work with you.
Duration: June - December 2018
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Write exceptional content for TimeZoneOne clients including:
- Blog posts and articles
- Social media posts
- Press releases
- Landing pages
- Video scripts
- Email marketing
- Research articles
- Conduct interviews, create transcripts, and edit into compelling articles
- Source high quality images
- Create search engine optimized meta data for digital content and images
- Upload content to websites, and populate email templates with content
- Proof and edit copy, emails, web-pages and other materials
- Curate user-generated content
- Other responsibilities as assigned