We’re seeking a designer and production manager with a track record of producing exceptional creative that delivers business results. You’ll be based in our Chicago office, join our high-performing creative team, collaborating with colleagues in Toronto and New Zealand to produce deliver polished, effective campaign creative.
Your role is to produce high performing creative for TimeZoneOne clients. You are responsible for the successful delivery of creative projects, following and developing processes to improve quality control, workflow and studio efficiencies. Effective communication is crucial to this role. You will also work as a designer and collaborate with the creative team and the wider TZO team on projects, sharing inspiration and ideas, with the goal of making our work exceptional, innovative, and effective.
In addition, you will look for opportunities to proactively add value to, and educate our partners, showcase all aspects of TZO expertise, and present new project opportunities. You will help create TZO presentations, publications, and other marketing initiatives, and represent TZO at networking events.
You have five plus years’ experience in a similar role, working in a creative agency or other fast moving creative environment. You are committed to quality and have an exceptional eye for detail and systematic processes. Your portfolio contains case studies that delivered business results and examples of sophisticated production. You have experience working directly with clients and facilitating meetings, exceptional communication skills, and you’re experienced and confident presenting ideas and work and educating clients and colleagues.
- Work with the Creative Director, Art Director and Production Manager to plan, set goals and targets for studio efficiencies and performance.
- Receive client briefs, gather assets, set up jobs and tasks
- Collaborate with NZ production manager to brief in projects to studio, resource projects, schedule work, and manage project delivery to deadline and on budget.
- Collaborate with TZO team to develop and implement processes that improve quality and efficiency as the company continues to grow.
- Lead team WIP meetings.
- Liaise with printers, photographers, videographers, stylists, illustrators, and other suppliers to obtain estimates, plan projects, and manage delivery of high quality outputs on time and on budget.
- Follow TZO QA process to produce accurate high-quality work.
- Follow TZO filing protocol and process, to ensure another member of the team can pick up your work and seamlessly continue.
- Meet with clients, creative director, art director, and production manager to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Help accurately estimate time required to complete work.
- Gather information, inspiration and data through research.
- Produce innovative ideas and concepts.
- Develop creative to deliver client goals and KPIs.
- Collaborate with your colleagues and clients to optimize ideas and designs. Give and receive feedback in a positive constructive spirit.
- Present ideas, concepts, and designs to key project stakeholders.
- Work with a wide range of media, including Creative Suite.
- Write strong briefs, project reports, and communicate with warmth and efficiency by email.
- Communicate effectively in person, via phone, and in video meetings.
- Present ideas and work.
- Educate clients and colleagues.
- 5+ years of experience working in a similar role in a creative agency or other fast moving creative environment.
- Experience working on creative campaigns and a track record of producing creative that delivers business results.
- Experience working directly with clients and facilitating meetings.
- Commitment to quality and an exceptional eye for detail and systematic processes.
- Exceptional communication skills. You must be able to write strong briefs, and reports, and communicate with warmth and efficiency by email, in person, or by phone.
- Experienced and confident presenting ideas and work and educating clients and colleagues.
- Experience working with tight deadlines.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as part of an outstanding team.
- US citizen or resident, with the ability to travel on occasion.
- Stamina, flexibility, and resilience.
- A commitment to personal development and life-long learning.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to complex problems.
TimeZoneOne specializes in marketing destinations, attractions and adventures. Clients include Expedia, Brand USA, Illinois Office of Tourism, Northland, and Lake Wanaka Tourism.
We also help education marketers attract students for colleges and universities, support membership organizations to grow membership and loyalty, and build brands that deliver business results for retailers and manufacturers.
Have a question about this role? Email Megan at [email protected].