TimeZoneOne is looking for a Digital & Social Marketing Specialist with 3-5 years of agency experience. This role is the key doer on the TZO Digital Marketing Team and reports to the Digital Marketing Manager.
You know social like the back of your hand – and not because you spend all your time on Facebook. You know it because you live and breathe it. And you know how fast it changes, which means you are equally fast at keeping up. You can easily talk shop about social – and just as easily pull your weight in a conversation about display ads and other digital tactics. You operate with a sense of urgency, are a great self-starter and equally good at collaborating and working well with others.
You also happen to be a good, kind human. People like you. Clients like you. And hopefully, you like people, too.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement strategic social media marketing plans
- Evaluate client objectives to set SMART goals and KPIs for social media activities
- Collaborate with other TZO teams, and clients’ other agencies to develop or repurpose content for social, ensuring clients see strong ROI on their content investments.
- Set digital strategies for your assigned clients, considering their specific requirements
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and tools including Google Analytics
- Proficient marketing with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, and emerging social platforms
- Generate in-the-moment social content for clients (e.g. Instagram Stories, Facebook Live)
- Have a finger on the pulse of social platforms worldwide and an understanding of how consumers and brands use social channels differently in different countries
- Optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
- Report on web metrics and make recommendations
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Basic knowledge of web development a plus for partnering with Dev team
- Outstanding writing skills, communication practices, team collaboration and experience managing tight deadlines