We’re seeking a senior graphic designer with a track record of producing exceptional creative that delivers business results. Awards look pretty on shelves, but we’re really interested in ROI!
You’ll join our high-performing creative team, collaborating with colleagues in Chicago, Toronto and New Zealand to deliver ideation and integrated campaigns.
Your role is to produce creative that resonates with customers to meet the business goals for our partners. You will collaborate with your colleagues and your clients, sharing inspiration and ideas, with the goal of making our work exceptional, innovative, and effective.
In addition, you will look for opportunities to proactively add value to, and educate our partners, showcase all aspects of TZO expertise, and present new project opportunities. You will help create TZO presentations, publications, and other marketing initiatives, and represent TZO at networking events.
You have five plus years’ experience in a creative agency, working on creative ideation and campaigns for substantial brands. Your portfolio contains case studies that delivered business results. You have experience working directly with clients and facilitating meetings, exceptional communication skills, and you’re experienced and confident presenting ideas and work and educating clients and colleagues.
- Meet with clients, creative director, art director, production manager, and client engagement team to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Help accurately estimate time required to complete work.
- Gather information, inspiration and data through research.
- Produce innovative ideas and concepts.
- Develop creative to deliver client goals and KPIs.
- Collaborate with your colleagues and clients to optimize ideas and designs. Give and receive feedback in a positive constructive spirit.
- Present ideas, concepts, and designs to key project stakeholders.
- Work with a wide range of media, including Creative Suite.
- Follow TZO QA process to produce accurate high-quality work.
- Follow TZO filing protocol and process, to ensure another member of the team can pick up your work and seamlessly continue.
- Proactively add value to client partnerships by leading and educating clients to showcase all aspects of TZO expertise and present new project opportunities.
- Support your team members, and work collaboratively with the creative team, and the wider TZO team.
- Work with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Work with the business development team on new business presentations and proposals, and other TZO marketing initiatives.
- Manifest TZO values in your relationships with our clients, your colleagues and your working day.
- 5+ years of experience in a creative agency.
- Experience working on creative ideation and campaigns for substantial brands.
- A track record of producing exceptional creative that delivers business results.
- Extensive knowledge of design and the creative industries.
- Experience working directly with clients and facilitating meetings.
- Exceptional communication skills. You must be able to write strong briefs, and reports, and communicate with warmth and efficiency by email, in person, or by phone.
- Experienced and confident presenting ideas and work and educating clients and colleagues.
- Commitment to quality.
- An eye for detail and systematic processes.
- Experience working with tight deadlines.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as part of an outstanding team.
- US citizen or resident, with the ability to travel on occasion.
- Stamina, flexibility, and resilience.
- A commitment to personal development and life-long learning.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to complex problems.
TimeZoneOne specializes in marketing destinations, attractions and adventures. Clients include Expedia, Brand USA, Illinois Office of Tourism, Northland, and Lake Wanaka Tourism.
We also help education marketers attract students for colleges and universities, support membership organizations to grow membership and loyalty, and build brands that deliver business results for retailers and manufacturers.
Have a question about this role? Email Megan at [email protected].