About our business
The TimeZoneOne (TZO) story started in Christchurch 26 years ago, and as our American client base grew we expanded to the USA. Our creative team remained in Christchurch working on major international brands.
TZO is now part of the Schafer Condon Carter (SCC) family, a data-driven human insights agency based in Chicago, crafting thoughtful brand experiences for large clients across North America.
Together, our teams are experienced and know the NZ, Australian, USA and Canadian markets well so we're great at creating big ideas for our clients, and ROI to go with it. It's challenging and it's very, very rewarding.
Our clients are a mix of tourism, destination, education, property, food, manufacturing & agriculture companies, selling into both international and domestic markets.
About the role
The chosen candidate will collaborate with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop data-driven marketing campaigns across display, programmatic, search, email, and social media. You will oversee the day-to-day execution/optimisations/reporting of campaigns via Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, and emerging display and social platforms. You will also assist with SEO work, including reporting and optimisation execution.
Specific tasks will include:
- Publish campaigns for delivery for digital campaigns
- QA campaigns for accurate delivery (including set-up, creatives displaying correctly, URLs directing to the correct landing pages)
- Provide proactive updates on campaign operations to ensure an on-time, accurate launch of all campaign deliverables
- Pull reports and optimise campaigns to ensure budget is on pace and campaigns are meeting client KPI goals and objectives
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to provide details of the campaign setup & optimisations for wrap-up reports
- Complete SEO reporting based on client needs
- Execute SEO tactics to improve client website performance such as meta description update, keyword research, title tag changes, etc.
In addition to the management of the digital campaigns, you’ll provide support with optimising web content to increase traffic and improve SEO.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing
- Capable of developing long term relationships with your clients
- Commitment to quality
- An eye for detail and systematic processes
- Outstanding communication and written skills
- Experience working with tight deadlines
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as part of an outstanding team
- Ability to travel on occasion
- NZ citizen or resident
Benefits and perks
- Fair-trade organic espresso coffee and a weekly fruit basket
- Fun and modern office with sit / stand desks
- We pride ourselves on an unlimited paid leave policy, and a flexible working environment, so if you need to work from home on occasion, or shoot away for an appointment, it's not a problem!
Smart, enthusiastic and friendly? Get in touch! Everything else we can work on.
Please apply through the Seek link below, and do include a cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will be discarded. If you are not a New Zealand citizen then please indicate your right to work in New Zealand.