- Find a world-class paper plane enthusiast to construct two small paper planes.
- Shake all the ingredients with ice, then double strain into two Nick and Nora glasses. Affix the paper planes.
- Share, enjoy, and toast to your collaboration.
- Pour Jeppson's Malört into a shot glass.
- Immediately regret your decision.
- Stir all ingredients over ice.
- Strain into a double rocks glass over 1 large ice cube.
- Garnish with an orange twist.
- Soak the sugar cube with a few dashes of Angostura bitters.
- Drop the cube into a Champagne flute, and slowly top with the sparkling wine.
- For the honey syrup, combine ½ cup of warm water with ¼ cup of honey in a container with a tight lid. Shake vigorously until the honey is dissolved.
- In a shaker, gently muddle the blueberries. Add the remaining ingredients (except the club soda) and shake with 2 oz of water. Double strain into a collins glass over ice, and slowly top with the club soda.
- Raise a toast to the honey bees, fighting the good fight.
No longer just for 'Verified Users' or accounts with 10,000+ followers. Now anyone can include links in their Instagram Stories!