- Find a world-class paper plane enthusiast to construct two small paper planes.
- Shake all the ingredients with ice, then double strain into two Nick and Nora glasses. Affix the paper planes.
- Share, enjoy, and toast to your collaboration.
- Pour Jeppson's Malört into a shot glass.
- Immediately regret your decision.
- Stir all ingredients over ice.
- Strain into a double rocks glass over 1 large ice cube.
- Garnish with an orange twist.
- Soak the sugar cube with a few dashes of Angostura bitters.
- Drop the cube into a Champagne flute, and slowly top with the sparkling wine.
- For the honey syrup, combine ½ cup of warm water with ¼ cup of honey in a container with a tight lid. Shake vigorously until the honey is dissolved.
- In a shaker, gently muddle the blueberries. Add the remaining ingredients (except the club soda) and shake with 2 oz of water. Double strain into a collins glass over ice, and slowly top with the club soda.
- Raise a toast to the honey bees, fighting the good fight.
No longer just for 'Verified Users' or accounts with 10,000+ followers. Now anyone can include links in their Instagram Stories!
Regular 'Universal Analytics' users have probably seen the notifications prompting you to move over to Google Analytics 4. What's changing, and what do you need to know?
Engagement. It’s a common goal of social media advertising, because it shows that your target audience is — you guessed it — engaged. But what does that really mean?